Hi,

I'm trying to map a one to many relationship with Johnzon.  I have a User
class the points to an array of Role, as follows.

Class User {

String userName;

List<Role> roles = new ArrayList<>();

@JohnzonConverter( RoleAdapter.class)
public List<Role> getRoles() {

  return roles;
}

}

Class Role {
  String name;
  List<User> users;

  @JohnzonConverter(UserAdapter.class)
  public List<User> getUsers() {
    return users;
  }
}

I then have a converter defined as follows:

public class RoleAdapter implements Converter<Role> {

    @Override
    public String toString( final Role v ) {

        return v.getId().toString();
    }

    @Override
    public Role fromString( final String v ) {

        Role ri = new Role();
        ri.setId( Long.valueOf( v ) );
        return ri;
    }

}

I am trying to convert the list of a java object to an array of Strings of
the ID of that object.  The problem is that my Converter never gets called.
I have tried moving the converter to the declaration as well, but it doesn't
seem to matter.  Is there something that needs to be done to register a
Converter with Johnzon?

Thanks in advance,

Mark