Hi

first of all it is a question for johnzon list, not tomee

then on the issue, it depends your model. Easiest being to use BigDecimal
or string directly but you can also reuse an adapter/converter to do it.
However take care what you ask is not really symmetric and you can get
issue sending back your payload if you don't fix the model as mentionned as
"easiest" solution.

Romain Manni-Bucau