we purely rely on cxf for that so that's more a cxf question. I know cxf
features (org.apache.cxf.feature.Feature) have been wired on the jaxrs
client API (I often use the old loggingfeature). I only
checked org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.spec.ClientImpl.WebTargetImpl#request()
but I don't think interceptors are directly usable but they are always
wrappable in features.

Romain Manni-Bucau