Hi Jonathan,

I assume you deal with TomEE 1 since this is no more active by default
since tomee 7.0.0 for that exact reason. Was not an option on TomEE 1 for
compatibility but since 1.7.3 (and even more 1.7.4) you need to configure
the security to ensure EJBd calls work so even if active by default
security should be ok.

See http://tomee.apache.org/ejbd-transport.html and
http://tomee.apache.org/properties-listing.html (tomee.remote.support).

I'm not sure what is your expected outcome from you mail but feel free to
propose any enhancement.

Romain Manni-Bucau