Thanks for the previous answers. Regarding meecrowave, I think it really
needs some extra basic info in the quickstart on how to get up and running
with Maven ASAP, because I just couldn't do it. As for TomEE 7.0.3, is
there any news? It seems the code from the repository is on the 7.0.4 cycle
already but there hasn't been a 7.0.3 release yet.