Which TomEE are you using?  (e.g. plus, plume etc)  Plus is OpenJPA which is only JPA2.0

On 16/11/2017 15:14, brayann36 wrote:
Hi i have the same issue and been wracking my brains since a week.
I am using spring boot version 1.3.0 and the war works fine on local tomcat
server.
Issue is when i deploy it to external TOMEE 1.7.4 server.
i receive the following error
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.validation.spi.ConfigurationState.getParameterNameProvider()

i tried digging into the jars and all i found that there is not
implementation for getParameterNameProvider in
Configuration state returned by TOMEE jar.

Does my app work on JPA2.1 and TOMEE 1.7.4 provide JPA2.0 is that the case?
Can someone please suggest me a solution or a work around for this.
Thanks in advance