Hi,

It fails here:

>         CommonDataSource dataSource = (CommonDataSource) recipe.create();
>         final boolean isDs = DataSource.class.isInstance(dataSource);

Since org.postgresql.ds.PGConnectionPoolDataSource[1] implements
ConnectionPoolDataSource and not DataSource.

How does DataSourceFactory know the definition origin (web.xml, annotation
or application.xml)?
In my case Tomee is not validating the web.xml schema definition for
class-name (which should be one of those interfaces I've mentioned).

Regards,
Gilberto

[1]
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/org/postgresql/ds/PGConnectionPoolDataSource.html