Hi,

The JavaEE api jar is not in your class path. Unfortunately the javac
compiler does not complain about missing jars put in the -cp parameter. You
should make sure that this location is correct and the file exists:
/cygdrive/e/EDU/EJB_EXP/Open_EJB/openejb-3.0/openejb-3.0/lib/javaee-5.0-1.jar

Also I'd recommend you that you use a proper IDE and build system like
maven/gradle instead of a text editor. It would make your life much easier.
And last but not least - you should check the latest examples, as
openeejb-3 is quite old.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/ejb-examples
http://tomee.apache.org/examples/ejb-examples.html

Best regards,