Hi
you can use a file reference I think instead of gav, otherwise no way in a
single reactor until it is already built once
you can add -N to not run submodules

Personally I'd go with a app-launcher module with dependencies on other
modules to ensure the reactor order and it would resolve nicely and get rid
of both issues at once.

Romain Manni-Bucau