Hello All,

We are running an application on TomEE v1.7 and have configured the JDBC to
our enterprise DB2 in context.xml like shown below. It works fine over
non-secured ports.

<Resource name="jdbc/xxx" auth="Container"
    type="javax.sql.DataSource" driverClassName="com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver"
    url="jdbc:db2://0.0.0.0:50000/Dbdetails:currentSchema=db;"
    username="xxx"
    password="xxx"
    PasswordCipher="Static3DES"
    maxActive="20" maxIdle="10" maxWait="-1" validationQuery="/* ping */"
testOnBorrow="true"/>

We now have a security requirement that this communication between TomEE and
DB2 has to happen over secured ports only. We are using the default drivers
that came with TomEE and I am unable to find way to update my config to
enable secured connection and/or point that config to a keystore.
If anyone has done such configuration, please let know the details.

Thanks!