Hi,

we use TomEE 7.0.4 productively in a Cloud Foundry environment. JDBC
connections are only used via JPA (eclipselink). Usually after one day or so
uptime we see these errors:

org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PoolExhaustedException: [http-nio-8080-exec-10]
Timeout: Pool empty. Unable to fetch a connection in 30 seconds, none
available[size:2; busy:2; idle:0; lastwait:30000].",

We did not specify pool size anywhere and I believe standard pool size is
more like 100 than 2. What could cause this extremely small pool size? Is
this somehow negotiated with the JDBC driver and/or DBMS? We use postgresql
9.4.1212 jdbc driver for a postgresql server on version 9.6.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Many thanks!