Hi guys,
I need help understanding how I can see past builds results from
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8
I couldn't find a way to search for the CI result of one or my PR's I
created early this week.

I would also be interesting to see if we can use Jenkins instead
https://builds.apache.org/
I searched the work Jenkin in https://openejb.markmail.org/search/?q= but
it seems that topic hasn't been often mentioned.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.