Hi Carlota,

Please take a look at the REST section in the examples website:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/
You can also check out and test directly the examples described above right
from the git repository:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples

For adding dependencies for TomEE maven plugin, you can use <libs> section
property:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html

El dom., 16 jun. 2019 a las 1:40, CarlotaVina (<carlota_v...@hotmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I have a resource JAX-RS and I work with plugin TomEE Maven. My application
> starts right when I start server TomEE.
>
> My problem is when I use the class  javax.ws.rs.core.Link
>

> Link self = Link.fromUri(uriInfo.getBaseUriBuilder()
>                                 .path(getClass())
>                                 .path(getClass(), "getBookByIsbn")
>                                 .build(book.get().getId()))
>                                 .rel("self")
>                                 .type("GET")
>                                 .build();
>

> When I check with POSTMAN
> http://localhost:8080/rest-server/api/books/2526987585
>
> In the server I get the message
>
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>
> javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.createLinkBuilder()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Link$Builder;
>         at javax.ws.rs.core.Link.fromUri(Link.java:198)
>

> How do I have to configure dependencies to use TomEE and JAX-RS?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Atentamente:
César Hernández.