Hi Tom,

TomEE is already supporting JakaratEE. Use the latest version tomee:11-jre-8.0.0-M3-plume

This release in addition includes a full Eclipse Microprofile support too!

We are running for example our Imixs-Workflow engine on TomEE. See: https://github.com/imixs/imixs-jsf-example#tomee

Best regards

Ralph