From: Jonathan Gallimore [mailto:jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 10 février 2020 23:14
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: TomEE microprofile memory consumption

Allow me start over, if I may.

What are you seeing in your memory dumps that's a concern - a large number of
ScopeImpl objects? Could you provide some screenshots from VisualVM for us? I'd
be interested in object counts, and whether there are references, and if so,
what they are.

The TaskThread comes from Tomcat. It being present doesn't sound like an issue,
but I appreciate you've asked because you have some concern - can you provide
some more context?

> You didn't answer to this question: Is there a way to disable
> opentracing
in TomEE MP ? Is it possible ?

Its a setting in the Geronimo OpenTracing project:
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-opentracing. Try setting
geronimo.opentracing.filter.active to false (an entry in conf/system.properties
should do the trick).

Jon