Getting to this stage is usually the hardest, hence your video was much
needed,
after that it is downhill.

package org.superbiz.calculator;

import java.util.Properties;

import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;

public class Client {

    //START SNIPPET: setup
     final InitialContext initialContext;
       properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
       properties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"ejbd://localhost:4201");
       initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);
       //END SNIPPET: setup

   /**
    * Lookup the Calculator bean via its remote home interface
    *
    * @throws Exception
    *
    **/

       Object object = initialContext.lookup("CalculatorImplRemote");

       //START SNIPPET: remote
CalculatorRemote calc = (CalculatorRemote) object;
System.out.println("call cal.sum(4 + 6) = "+ calc.sum(4,6));
System.out.println("call cal.multiply(3 * 4) = " + calc.multiply(3,4));
   //END SNIPPET: remote

}
}

https://www.backbutton.co.uk/ <http://Backbutton.co.uk>