> On Aug 18, 2020, at 11:37 AM, Zahid Rahman <zahidr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When I select the URL  Provider URL: http://localhost:8080/tomee/ejb
>
> I get a blank page  even though I have the struts application  example
> application installed.
>

> *Am I supposed to get a blank page ?*

Yes.  You can ignore that URL unless you need to do remote EJB calls over HTTP.
 If you do need that, that end point will effectively allow you to use
OpenEJB's binary protocol layered over HTTP.  To use it you point EJB clients
to that endpoint when constructing the InitialContext and then they will open a
socket to that URL, send the appropriate HTTP headers and then immediately
switch to binary communication.

It doesn't have any relationship to Struts, HTML, REST or any kind of text or
human readable/consumable information or UI.

-David