From: Cesar Hernandez <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Sent: vendredi 16 février 2024 19:35
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Cc: d...@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error when starting up TomEE Plus 9.1.2

Hello,

It seems the name changed [1] around Tomcat 10.0.0-M2 milestones.
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-10.0-doc/changelog.html

[1]
Rename org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester$EnvironmentPropertySource
to org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.EnvironmentPropertySource. Patch provided by
Bernd Bohmann. (markt)

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.