Hello All,

I've prepared another release for v1.8.0 (RC10)

Changes since 1.7.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC10

This corresponds to git:
  Tag: RELEASE-1.8.0-RC10

Which can be verified with the following:    git tag -v RELEASE-1.8.0-RC10

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x4587A8F0&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tar.gz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and md5 and sha1 checksums are provided here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/1.8.0/RC10

This RC has only LICENSE file changes to eliminate 3rd party URLs and
a small addition to NOTICE to cover binary font files.

Since the changes are license-related only,   we'd like to keep the
voting period very short.   Please vote by end-of-day today (Thursday,
 Feb 16).  If this is not enough time for you to examine the RC,
please respond and we can extend the vote.

Thanks!