As we move towards delivery service self-service, I think we need to
simplify as much as possible regarding delivery services.

To me, one obvious piece of low hanging fruit is eliminating 2 of our 3
"delivery service long descriptions". I can't imagine trying to explain to
a self-service user the difference between the 3 long descriptions and
honestly, it looks rather unprofessional in my opinion.

Ideally, I would like to remove long_desc_1 and long_desc_2 from the
database (leaving only long_desc) but at the very least I would like to
remove them from the traffic portal.

At comcast, we are no longer using long_desc_2 as far as i know.

Or another option would be to remove long_desc_2 and rename long_desc_1 to
"notes" or something.

Thoughts?

Jeremy