Hey Hank,
I haven't seen Traffic Monitor listening on any other port than what is
cofigured as the "httpListener" in
`/opt/traffic_monitor/conf/traffic_ops.cfg`.  I know, that is a confusing
place to configure the traffic_monitor http port, especially since there is
a traffic_monitor.cfg, but that is the place it is configured.
If you have something other than 8089 there and still think that TM is
listening on 8089, I would love to see your httpListener config and your
netstat command.

Thanks,
Dave