Thanks Dave,

You are right! It was not Traffic Monitor. I should have looked more closely at
my netstat output.

Thank you for your help and time.

Regards,
Hank

On 02/13/2018 10:10 AM, Dave Neuman wrote:
Hey Hank,
I haven't seen Traffic Monitor listening on any other port than what is cofigured as the "httpListener" in `/opt/traffic_monitor/conf/traffic_ops.cfg`.  I know, that is a confusing place to configure the traffic_monitor http port, especially since there is a traffic_monitor.cfg, but that is the place it is configured. If you have something other than 8089 there and still think that TM is listening on 8089, I would love to see your httpListener config and your netstat command.

Thanks,
Dave

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:34 AM, Hank Beatty <hbea...@apache.org