Hey All,
It's my pleasure to announce that Apache Traffic Control will be having our
spring summit on April 24 and 25 in Boxborough (Boston), Massachusetts!
If you want to learn more about ATC, get some questions answered by members
of the community, or just hang out with us for a few days, please see the
following wiki page to RSVP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA.
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA>

This email also servers as a CFP (Call for papers/presentations), if you
have a great idea for a presentation let us know at
summ...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org
<summ...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org.> by April 1, 2018.  We will
work on publishing a schedule as soon as we start getting submissions.

Any questions just let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Dave