There are a few features we are looking to remove in the ATS 7.0.0 release.  If
you are using these features and require them, please respond to this email.
We also need to have people that are willing to invest time and fix some of the
bugs for these features.   Your feedback is very important!

There are a number of bugs filed against clustering.  There are alternatives to
using clustering, such as parent selection and the CARP plugin that Yahoo is
open sourcing.  If we are going to keep clustering supporting we would need
someone that is willing to work on the bugs.

The proposal is to remove the configurations options for clustering and remove
the code for it.

-Bryan