Miles -- I'll take a look at those settings and see if they change anything.

Reindl -- I absolutely see your point, but that's not really within the
scope of what I can attempt. I'm trying to stand up a replacement caching
proxy, not refactor the backing app.

Not saying you're wrong, just that it's outside the scope of what I'm
trying to do (and capable of doing at the moment).

Thanks,

Adam