> Thanks, Sorry.

English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
 If you speak Spanish, please email/PM me; I may need assistance
translating my question.

1) My config ATS: Basic for reverse proxy.
Configuration »Reverse Proxy and HTTP Redirects

file Remap.config

map http://10.10.17.104:8080/ula/ http://www.ula.ve:80/
reverse_map  http://www.ula.ve:80/  http://10.10.17.104:8080/ula/
This site is built on drupal, it works with errors. For example brings
only hyperlinks, does not bring images, also loses Map reverse. For
example :
http://10.10.17.104:8080/ula/institucion returns and fails on Accelerator
Not Found
http://10.10.17.104:8080/institucion.
change from 1 to 0 = INT CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr 1,
It works just as redirect.

map http://10.10.17.104:8080/templated http://127.0.0.1/html/
reverse_map http://127.0.0.1/html http://10.10.17.104:8080/templated
work perfect

map http://10.10.17.104:8080/prueba/index.php
http://10.10.17.103:80/prueba/index.php
reverse_map http://10.10.17.103:80/prueba/index.php
http://10.10.17.104:8080/prueba/index.php

not work The requested URL /prueba/ was not found on this server.
in the address bar appears http://10.10.17.104/prueba/

2)where the log back end?

3) what does the ats-logs say in case of these 404 errors... Where?

sorry i new user linux and new user ATS... Please help me

I feel so stupid...

Thanks