Hi Tuweni users

I am a new user of the Tuweni project. I have included the "tuweni-net"
dependency in a Java maven project. When I call the
"Box.PublicKey.fromBytes(publicKeyAsBytes)" method on a Ubuntu environment, it
works as expected. When I run the same command on a windows environment
(including mingw), I get the following error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: unknown
at
jnr.ffi.provider.jffi.NativeLibrary.loadNativeLibraries(NativeLibrary.java:87)

When debugging I see that the "libsodium" library on Windows cannot be found. I
did try to download and load the libsodium pre-built
libraries<https://doc.libsodium.org/installation#pre-built-libraries>
explicitly (by System.load()), but I then get the error that dependent
libraries are missing. As I understand, the Windows mingw environment should
include all necessary libraries for Tuweni out of the box (as it does for
Ubuntu).

Any idea what I might be doing wrong is welcome!

Thanks,
Simon