Hey guys,
I've been assigned the task of installing new DNS servers to the ISP I work in. I did some research as I had some problem with BIND and found out about djbdns and VegaDNS, I have to say, VegaDNS is the best web front I've ever seen. I suggested djbdns to my boss but he didn't agree to use it since it is not RFC compliant and because 90% of the name servers on the internet are BIND.

Anyways, since I loved VegaDNS I decided I would try to make it work with BIND. I changed the database schema and added a few lines of code to the php files, although I don't know php myself, so those lines might not be the best way to do it. Then I wrote a perl script similar to the update-data.sh script that would make VegaDNS control BIND without any issues.

I'd love to add that work to the VegaDNS project. Can anybody give me contact information or something?

Regards,
Mohammad