Hi,

I'm just checking out vegadns and am having trouble getting started.

I on a FC4 platform with:

httpd-2.0.54-10.3
php-5.0.4-10.5
mysql-4.1.16-1.FC4.1

I started by trying the 1.1.5 dev release.

All seemed to go well, and the first screen appears requesting that I
"Please edit your account settings for the initial 'senior_admin'"

However, when I enter the new values, and hit "edit" I get this error:

Error: passwords do not match

(believe me - they do!)

I then dropped the vegadns database and started again, only instead of
changing the default values I logged out. So, I should be able login
using the default settings of test@test.com / test. When I try that I
see the following error:

Error signing on: incorrect email address or password

Any idea what's going wrong? Are there any particular PHP settings that
I need to have set or unset?

Thanks,

R.