Daniel Grant wrote:
> David Pierron wrote:
>> Last message I received from this list was 10/06/06. Just checking to
>> see if it's still an active list.
> I'm active .. not much chat on this list unfortunately.

Actually, I've got many thoughts about moving forward with VegaDNS.  But
I was on a pretty committed contract for about 8 months, so I haven't
had any time to put into it.  That's over now, though.  There are a
couple bugs reported on SourceForge which will be dealt with first, then
I'll resume work on the 1.1 dev branch.

I've been working a lot with PEAR packages, and am leaning towards
moving to a PHP 5 OOP Framework.  This will be a bit of a departure, but
it will make forms more secure for one, and also take a fair amount of
code out of VegaDNS, making it easier to maintain.

Anyway, I'll certainly keep this list informed when I get back to it.
Should be in the next couple of weeks, once I get another project out
the door.

Cheers,

Bill Shupp