On Sep 1, 2007, at 7:43 AM, Szökocs Zorán # AXESNET # wrote:

Zorán SzökocsHi,

When I want to add a new domain, I saw this message on de screen, but the
domain was created:

Notice: Undefined variable: records_array in
/var/www/vegadns/src/domains.php on line 325

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/vegadns/src/domains.php:325) in
/var/www/vegadns/src/domains.php on line 350

Any ideea???

Make sure that the top of your index.php file has:

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

It might be set to just "E_ALL", which will display such notices and break header redirects.

Regards,

Bill