Hi Matej,

looks really great! - One thing I dont understand ist:

You wrote:
* The redirect is necessary for pages with AJAX stuff, so that the
> > > page instance is preserved on reload (otherwise with bookmarkable URL
> > > new instance of page would be created on every reload, which discards
> > > the AJAX changes)

So, the only pages that need this, are AJAX ones, right? - So why do we have this behaviou for all pages? - Wouldnt it be possible to have this redirect only for pages containing AJAX? (Should be possible to find out, shouldn't it ?)

Beside the char: cant you make the seperate sequence choicable by the webapp-programer? - as this was/ is IMHO the biggest pain with the old "interface:wicket" thing - if sb. could have made easily "interface:MyCompany" or sth. like that this wouldnt be a problem for many - as the URL at least would have looked CI-like.

Best Regards

Korbinian

Matej Knopp schrieb:
The example is also online:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/

So far I'm not sure what should the default look like
/mount/point|3|
or
/mount/point(3)
or maybe something else?