Hi Lubos,

But how do I set the appropriate acegi configutration to specify the login and login error page in
As I wrote in the previous mail: You don't.

Regards,
   Erik.

lubosp wrote:
Erik,

thanks for the answer. But how do I set the appropriate acegi configutration
to specify the login and login error page in:

org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.LogoutFilter
org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter,
authenticationFailureUrl property
exceptionTranslationFilter, loginFormUrl property
org.acegisecurity.ui.AccessDeniedHandlerImpl, errorPage property

Thanks, Lubos

Erik van Oosten wrote:
Hi Lubos,

If you use wicket-auth-roles (as documented on http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html), you specify the login page in the application object (method getSignInPageClass() in the class YourAppApplication).

In the documented setup, Acegi is only used for keeping track of the authenticated user and the actual lookup of a user. The rest is all done by wicket-auth-roles. IMHO you should /not/ try to do front-end authorization with Acegi if you are using Wicket.

Regards,
    Erik.

lubosp schreef:
Hi,

I am trying to port my application that uses Acegi Spring security to
Wicket
framework, I have the application working with Wicket, but when I try to
add
Acegi support as documented at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html, I have
problem to use MyAppSignIn.html page. I define the login page in Acegi
configuration in authentication filter entry point like:

    <bean id="exceptionTranslationFilter"
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter">
        <property name="authenticationEntryPoint">
            <bean
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilterEntryPoint">
                <property name="loginFormUrl"
value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
                <property name="forceHttps" value="false"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="accessDeniedHandler">
            <bean class="org.acegisecurity.ui.AccessDeniedHandlerImpl">
                <property name="errorPage"
value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

And I also set:

        <bean id="filterInvocationInterceptor"
class="org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor">
                <property name="objectDefinitionSource">
                        <value>
CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
                                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
/app/myappsignin.html=IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY

Tomcat tries to open /app/MyAppSignIn.html if I reference
http://localhost:8080/myapp/app, but it cannot find it.

My question is, how do I configure Acegi so it uses Wicket MyAppSignIn
page
(same as YourAppSignIn extends WebPage from
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html0.

Thanks, Lubos

--
Erik van Oosten