Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder that it's the London Wicket Event tonight.

I'm going to give a couple of really short talks on the following topics:

1) Setting up a new Wicket 1.3 project using a Maven 2 archetype.
   (5 mins).

2) Building a generic bean editor (10 to 15 mins).

We'll spend the rest of the time looking at code, fixing any outstanding Wicket bugs that are biting you, and generally code jamming. There will be plenty of opportunity to network and ask questions.

Zoomf.com are kindly hosting the event again, and we're meet from 6:30pm at their offices. See londonwicket.org for details and sign-up.

We'll be done by about 8:30pm, at which point we may well head for a local drinking establishment. ;)

****
I'm going to do a pizza order to arrive at 7pm. PLEASE E-MAIL ME before 5pm if you want in, and tell me if you're a veggie. ;-)
****

Hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,

Al