legol wrote:
Hi all,

I have problem with uploading files. My uploading file form is placed in
modal window and after submitting comunicate appears that modal window will
be closed. What I want is situation when after submitting modal window is
still visible. The best solution would be not reloading page but i read
somewhere that it is impossible  to upload file via ajax. I tried to do
something with PageParameters but to show modal window AjaxRequstTarget.
Pls help.

The only way to do this, I think, is to embed your file upload inside an iframe. That way, you're doing a proper page submit.

Regards,

Al
--
Alastair Maw