I would like to display two table rows for each row of data within a
DataTable and would like suggestions on a good way to do that.

Basically, I want output like this for each row of data:

This is a very simplified version, but it illustrates what I want to do.

In reality, I'd like to have an ajax link in the 1st row that reveals
the second row when selected.  The 2nd row would have all sorts of
additional details about that row of data, but would only display them
if the user selects the "full details" link.

BTW, I'm building this application by starting with wicket-phonebook.
So any suggestions that would work for it will work for me.

Thanks!
Tauren