Eric,

After reading your message, I just tested my problem out again.  I
described my problem in a message last night with the subject "How to
replace panelA with panelB using AjaxLink in panelA".

I'm now thinking that that I did have it working, but that the content
is just not showing.  I have a form on panelB, and it looks like
panelA has been replaced with panelB when I look at the AjaxDebug
info.  But panelB isn't showing on the page.

Note that I'm not using an AjaxTabbedPanel, just a TabbedPanel.  But
I'm using ajax inside the panel to replace it.

Bottom line is that I too am having that same problem.  Unfortunately,
I don't have a solution.

Tauren