yes. it should be installed on the client.
Dunno yet, but I should get up something here.
The idea is still another daemon running one the client.

Once I've seen this kind of application, it is Britannica Encyclopaedia
1997.
It has its own server, not for printing, but some sort of data server.
Well, we should be able to create print server (daemon) for any web
application that need more printing functionality.

Sending a generated file in server and send it back to client, means I must
force user to print it using browser printing functionality. Well, this is
the challenge that I would like to conquer.

I hope I spelled it all correctly ;)

Regards