> Hi !!
>
>     I'm following TextField example at
>
> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Aorg.apache.wicket.examples.compref.TextFieldPage
>
>     (sorry long line)
>
>     After failing for a while I've found these differences in the generated
> html code:
>
>     In the Wicket example:
>     form action="?wicket:interface=:1:form::IFormSubmitListener::"
>
>     In my code:
>     form
> action="/WicketTest/wicket/?wicket:interface=:0:form::IFormSubmitListener"
>
>     "/WicketTest/wicket/" is most likely due to directory structure of the
> project (I'm using Netbeans with the Wicket Support Module).

Are you by any chance using Wicket 1.2 for your own project?

>     I'm curious about the :1: to :0: difference, and the trailing :: that my
> code lacks. Can soemebody shed some light on this ??

The : are separators between Wicket identifiers which are for internal
use, you should worry about them. If there is nothing in between :, it
simply means it is null. Anyway,
http://localhost:8080/wia/app/?wicket:interface=:0:discounts:modeLink:2:ILinkListener::
for instance means default pagemap, page with id "0", component path
"discounts.modeLink", page version "2", call interface
"ILinkListener". Something along those lines.

Eelco