I just started to look for a component based framework. I came across
both tapestry and wicket (and it would be hard not to as you guys
share the same host) but I kind of fail to see what the differences
are?

>From my limited experiments with both, wicket and tapestry seem to be
quite similar. So, I wonder if there is anything I am not seeing?
Anyone has a comparisson map of wicket vs tapestry?

Alex.

PS: I like both frameworks for their lightness I just feel that I will
need to stick with one to be pragmatic :-(