What about

xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.sourceforge.net/";>
<wicket:panel>
           <b>MyDropDown:</b>
           <select wicket:id="MyDropDown"></select>
           <b>MyTextField:</b>
           <input wicket:id="MyTextField"/>
</wicket:panel>

On wicket you have the flexibility to design yourself the markup (as in plain old HTML...)

Ernesto

andrea pantaleoni wrote:
Hi, I have a little problem with Panel In a table I added a Panel Now in this Panel I want to add two different components, let's say, a
dropdownchoice up and a textfield down.
If I remember well, in swing it could be possible to add a layout to a panel
and then for example add a component in north or in the south.
Is there in wicket something similar?
If I want to add the dropdownchoice component in the north of the panel and
the textfield in the south is that possible
Thanks for any help
Andrea