On 8/23/07, Sam Hough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Say my onSubmit handler changes three components, as I understand it, I
> have
> to hand code feeding those three components to the AjaxRequestTarget. This
> seems cumbersome and slightly error prone. I think for our application, if
> the components kept track of changes, I could automate which components
> are
> sent back. Guess what I'm asking is if anything that already exists in
> Wicket keeps track of component changes? Can't imagine it would be easy
> otherwise without really heavy duty AOP etc...

heh, there is nothing that automatically marks components as dirty() because
wicket doesnt know what you do inside your components. wicket is unmanaged.

but i dont really understand the issue. you have onclick(ajaxrequesttarget
t) { dosomething(); t.addcomponent(....) }

so in your case you mean inside dosomething() you do something to x
components, but you dont know which x components they are?

-igor

Thanks again Igor.