On 8/27/07, janders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I understand, but being a newbie, this makes little sense.  Where is
> wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications()
> and onSelectionChanged().  Aren't these require?

only if you want the selection updated right after selecting a new value in
the dropdown

How does the selection
> value get passed to rowsPerPage?  Can you point me to a working example?

im afraid i dont know of any cases that do this exact thing. what i have
shown you should work, i suggest you read the models page on the wiki.

-igor

BTW, I'm currently using Wicket 1.2.3.