I have almost done the migration of my web applications to Wicket 1.3. I have
read on the Wiki all about the migration and I have consulted the Javadoc.
The only thing that I am not sure how to do is a display of form validation
errors using FeedbackPanel.

In Wicket 1.2, the validation errors are displayed properly by using the
error(String) method in a form:

String validationError = LocalizedText.getText(this, key);
error(validationError);

In Wicket 1.3, the same validations are successful, but the error messages
are not visible in the Feedback panel used in a page where the form is
added.

I have tried different things but without success. Please give me a hint.

Dzenan