Maybe, just maybe .. you can try and ask a question that makes some
kind of sense?

Did you look at the javadoc which clearly explains what its for?

--
To our success!

Andrew Lombardi: Mystic Coders, LLC - Coding Magic
contact | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | mobile: 714-697-8046
office/fax: 714-948-2382 | aim: nlpjunke