Hi,

but the default factory doesn't do much, just creates markup parse. You have
to create your own markup factory, it's trivial.

IMarkupSettings.setMarkupParserFactory(new IMarkupParserFactory() {
    public MarkupParser newMarkupParser(final MarkupResourceStream resource)
{
       MarkupParser mp = new MarkupParser(new XmlPullParser(), resource);
       mp.appendMarkupFilter(yourFilter);
       return mp;
    }
});