+1 here too.  Although I am new to Wicket I realized very quickly why it is
a great framework.  I have developed webapps in Java for 6 years, and this
is truly the first framework I've come across where there is no disconnect
or learning curve for a Designer to create my screens for me.  JSP promissed
it, JSF kind-of supported it through Dreamweaver plugins, but Wicket is the
win.

Craig.