That is the customary message the reloading servlet shows after reloading
any changes. What is new is the output from the weaver above it. I guess the
reloading classloader has to reinstantiate itself in order to load new
versions of the same old classes, and this is notified to the weaver java
agent so that it can take consecutive actions. But it's just a supposition.
Maybe Jean Baptiste would be able to throw some light on the question?
Regards,
Carlos