On 8/22/07, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are some different approaches you could use...
>
> But why not make a parent page class where you do it in? And then
> inherit from that? Or just use a custom session which does it by it
> self(check out the quickstart project to see how to create a session class).

I saved this message from a few weeks ago, and I finally got around to
localize my application.

I use wicket 1.2 for now.

I extended the wicket.WebSession class, and set the locale in its
constructor, just to see if it works.
It does not: the request overrides my setting, so I get my pages in
the language I configured the browser to prefer.
I do not want this, think internet cafes or locked down corporate machines.
I can't override setLocale/1 to disable this feature, because it is
declared final in wicket.Session.
So what is the wicket way to make my application ignore the locale in
the request?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the great framework!

Gabor