Hi,
I have a page with feedback panel. As s button I use my own Panel -
LabelLink (Link+Label) but I don't get an error message in feedback, when
operation in onClick() get wrong. When I use another Panel LabelSubmitButton
I get this error. I also tried to change Link to AjaxLing in LabelLink and
added feedback panel to target but it did not help.

Thanks for your help, I am desperate.

Here is code for both buttons

*********************LabelSubmitButton.java*****************************
public class LabelSubmitButton extends Panel{

        private static final String ID = "id";
        Button button;

        public LabelSubmitButton(String id, IModel model) {
                super(id);
                button = new Button(ID){
                        protected void onSubmit() {
                                LabelSubmitButton.this.onSubmit();
                        }
                };

                button.add(new Label(ID, model));
                this.add(button);
        }

        public Form getForm() {
                return button.getForm();
        }

        protected void onSubmit(){};

}

*******************LabelLink.java**********************************
public abstract class LabelLink extends Panel{

        private static final String ID = "id";

        public LabelLink(String id, IModel model) {
                super(id);
                Link link = new Link(ID){

                        public void onClick() {
                                LabelLink.this.onClick();